Monday, November 16, 2009
Blog 19 - Main Focus
My focus for essay four is about being hard pressed, but wanting to be where I am. It was a rough journey each day in Italy, between walking miles and miles in the hot heat without any break. However, all that walking and dying in the blistery sun was worth it to be where I was. There are not many people that can say they have been to Italy. I had to enjoy where I was and I dealt with the obstacles. In a way it describes my first initial feelings for Dan and how we were sorting our feelings out, being pulled in every direction. I feel this focus fits how I was feeling in the summer when I was in Italy, as well as figuring out my feelings for Dan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment