Thursday, December 3, 2009
Blog 20 Revision Reflection
I want to revise essay #4 about my trip to Italy. There was a lot that went on during this trip and explains why the trip was difficult yet rewarding at the same time. I want to compare this essay to my relationship with Dan and how both experiences are very similar even though they are completely different. My focus is almost about having two homes and wanting to be at two places at once. Instead of talking about Dan and my relationship only at the end of my essay, I should work it in within the essay so the reader knows the importance of it and how it relates to my trip. I want to go back and forth between these two topics within the essay so the reader knows both things are very important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment