Questions:
What did you learn in this course?
I learned how to write creatively. I also learned to use different approaches when it comes to relaying messages to the reader. I found reading the essays that we were assigned were useful and different.
About the form of CNF?
n/a
What did you learn about how to write CNF?
I learned how to be more descriptive in my writing and elaborate on my details. As well as using different approaches.
About where to publish/find publishing venues for your creative writing?
I am more experienced with how to publish my writing, and looking for venues online. I think this is useful for when I am ready to publish my work at a later time.
Did you change anything /try anything different in your writing process? Please describe.
I tried changing my writing to fit the essays we read in class and for homework. For example, when we read the essay about a dress, I wrote in my essay “if I know now what I didn’t know then…” also reading the essay about Monopoly helped me write my final essay about explaining two different experiences.
Which class assignments/class experiences helped you learn whatever you learned?
Free writing helped me express my thoughts and put them into coherent experiences. Also, reading several different essays helped to motivate my writing.
What do you wish the course spent more time on?
n/a
What do you wish we'd spent less time on?
n/a
Questions:
Right pace/schedule? yes
Coherence of material? The material was coherent and acceptable.
Workload => Too much, too little, just right? What would you change? The workload was just right and there was enough time to get things done.
Cover material appropriate to course goals? yes
Enough feedback for grades? Yes, I always got much needed feedback that always helped me improve my writing.
3. Provisions for feedback/grades
Forms of evaluation + feedback
comments/grades for blogs
comments from classmates
reading aloud from journals + class discussion
conferences with professor on papers
group work with classmates on papers
written feedback/grades on papers
reflective writing about your work (in you journal, on your blog)
Questions:
Which form of feedback was most helpful? Written feedback and conferences with the professor
Which did you enjoy most? Reflective writing
Any which you felt was unproductive?> no
What would you do more of? Free writing
What would you do less of? n/a
Did you feel the grading system was fair? yes
Did the grades/grading system contribute to learning? yes
4. General response
Is there anything you could tell me that would help me teach a better/more engaging course?
I felt the class was very informative and helpful to my writing. I learned a lot that so I can apply it to future essays and work.
Anything you want to say about your experience of the course?
I experienced revealing more of myself instead of holding back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment