Thursday, October 15, 2009

2nd Essay Reflection & Experience

For my second essay, I am thinking of writing about my grandparents or something with my family. I looked through my journal entries and found that I like to write about family experiences. My family plays a big role in my life, and they are the main and most important people to me. I want to write about my grandparents because when I was younger I lived very close to them, and they would do everything for me. I would see them everyday and we would do everything together. When I moved to where I live now in East Brunswick, I did not see them as much and I still do not see them as much as I would like since they live in Belleville. I would maybe reflect on the fact that you should value what you have and be grateful because it could be taken away or things change and you don't have those luxuries anymore. What has changed is that my family and I moved, and I did not have the luxury of seeing my grandparents all the time and them being there whenever I wanted them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment