Thursday, October 29, 2009

Photos

The photos I chose are associated with my job as a camp counselor in 2009. It was the best summer I've ever had, and when I look at these pictures it makes me happy and sad at the same time. I wish I could go back to the three months of June, July and August. My coworkers became my family, and one of them is now my boyfriend whom I adore greatly. I do not talk to much of these people anymore besides my boyfriend, Dan and my best friend, Caitlin. I grew apart from everyone else since that summer and in a way it's sad. The camp pictures I am in describe my personality to the fullest. I like to joke around a lot with the people that matter the most. One of the pictures I chose, I am getting wrapped up in toilet paper because that day we had "Olympic Day" at camp and I was on the green team. We had to wrap one counselor from every team as fast as we could and I nominated myself (even though I am very claustrophobic). It shows that I would do anything for my campers and my friends in order to have a great time. Camp was a huge part of me in the summer. Another picture is when I am laying on the ground after a potato sack race with the campers. I chose this one because my boyfriend, Dan is standing behind me (even though his head is cut off) and it made me think at this point in time neither of us knew how crazy we would be about each other a few months later, and how anything can change drastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment