Monday, October 26, 2009

Essay Revision Blog 10

When I first wrote my first essay, I was so excited and I could not stop thinking of how fun it was planning out what I was going to write. I loved the topic I had planned to write about, my boyfriend, so I knew writing this essay would not be boring and unexciting. When I first wrote my second essay, I enjoyed the topic as well (about my grandparents), however it was tougher to write and recollect the things my grandparents and I would do together. It was harder to pull up memories. In my first essay, since my relationship is relatively new, it was easier to remember things since it happened over the summer. I feel I can go into more detail about my first essay than my second essay, which is why I want to revise this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment