Thursday, October 15, 2009

Essay Reflection

My strong points of the essay I wrote were I compared what I did not know then, to what I know now. It shows my thinking process at the time, and how I went about handling situations I had to talk about with Dan. I talked about the long and nerve wracking process Dan and I both went through to figure out what we wanted, and when we realized we wanted each other, we knew great things don't just happen. It takes a lot of time, patience and hard work to have something great like what Dan and I have. Professor Chandler shined a new light on my writing. She said to think about going about it in a different way - a way that shows putting yourself out there is a scary experience, and figuring out what you want is not always easy. I like this idea, and for my revisions I am going to write about that. It is a scary experience, and I feel that I could write about what I was thinking and feeling at the time. In my next essay I am going to include more details and examples of what I want to show to the reader. Instead of telling a story, I am going to show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment