Thursday, October 1, 2009

Essay Ideas

I am not sure what I want to write about yet. I was thinking about writing about my new relationship with my boyfriend. It is very new and exciting and not what I am used to, so it would be a fun and different topic to elaborate on. However, I do not know what kind of point I would make in this essay, so it would definitely be a challenge for me. Since a lot of the main events leading up to this relationship started in the summer, my essay would be a lot like "Alive" or "Westbury Court" whereas I will reflect on these experiences and elaborate. Also, it would relate to "Biography of a Dress" because I know a lot about events, thoughts and feelings now that I did not know back in the summer. I am more aware of everything rather than being in the dark and playing a guessing game. I know a lot now than what I did not know a few months ago. I am still unsure about the point I want to make in my essay, but I know once I have a main theme I will enjoy writing this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment